A valid Will that is drafted, executed and safeguarded for FREE and get 25% of your Estate's legal cost covered Nearly 75% of South Africans pass away without a valid Will, meaning that they forfeit the opportunity to decide who inherits what and your Estate is distributed according to South African intestate (Roman-Dutch) law, which can have the following consequences:
- people who you may not have wanted to benefit from your Estate may inherit your Estate
- your partner may be left with nothing if you are not married or your Will is not updated from a previous marriage
- your children’s inheritance could pass to the Government Guardians Fund or appointed Guardian rather than to a Trust that will ensure your wishes for them are carried out
- family feuds often occur when family members argue over the distribution of your Estate when final wishes are not clearly documented in a Will
- winding up intestate Estates can take years - without a Will appointing a professional Executor, the government is essentially in control of the process.
A Legacy Protection Plan from R85 monthly
Protect your Legacy and let those you leave behind carry on with your Legacy and ensure that your estate is dealt with the dignity you deserve. Very few actually consider the cost of dying and the additional hardship placed on your loved ones, such as:
- Executor fees: You need a professional to wind up your Estate. Professionals cost money and executors can charge up to 3.5% + VAT of the value of your Estate in order to do the work
- Immediate expenses: When you pass away, your bank accounts could be frozen and your family could have limited access to money
- Testamentary Trust fees: If you are leaving an inheritance to minors, you need to set up a Trust upon your death in order for them to inherit your assets.
Monthly living expenses: Estates can take months, if not years, to wrap up and families mistakenly assume their Estate will pay the monthly ongoing expenses
- Taxes: Not just outstanding income taxes, but if both of you pass away and your children inherit everything, Capital Gains Tax might become applicable.
I can do a detailed estate cost analysis for you at no cost and with no-obligation so that you can ensure that all legal cost pertaining to your Estate is sufficiently covered.
Life cover and cover for impairment and critical illness
Quality life cover and/or permanent disability and critical illness cover (MyAbility) at the best rates in the industry and as it is an add-on to the Legacy Protection Plan, the savings are passed on to you in the form of lower premiums, more life cover or cash back every 5 years. You can choose and change between the 3 available options at any time.
24 year old lady (smoker): R1 million life and R1 million MyAbility including the Bronze Legacy Protection Plan covering R135 850 in estate legal cost, R16 302 immediate cash and R8 694 cover for estate overheads for R238.48 monthly.
Same cover for 26 year old lady (non-smoker): R270.72 monthly
Same cover for a 26 year old man (non-smoker): R360.36 monthly
R1 million life and R750 000 MyAbility including the Bronze Legacy Protection Plan for a 44 year old male (non-smoker) at R704.29 monthly.
With more than 30 years experience as an Insurance Loss Adjuster, let me ensure that you are covered for the actual major risks that you cannot afford to not cover. Most businesses are insured for the same risk under several sections of the MMIII Policy Wording and pay unnecessary premiums. Exciting new products like: cover 20% of your assets on a all risk basis world-wide (all is covered unless excluded), no Average if free survey amounts accepted, 30 day car hire standard, full sum insured cover for accidental damage, power surge and Mechanical or Electrical breakdown, R60 000 Veterinary expenses for any accidental injury, UBI (User Based Insurance) - up to 30% discount for vehicle insurance based on the actual monthly mileage traveled, no excess if older than 55 etc.
Affordable funeral cover from R5 000 to R30 000 for family and individuals you need to provide for like farm workers, employees, domestic helpers etc
Some examples: The main member or single person is between 18 and 64 years old: Single Plan for R10 000 cover: R74.52 monthly
Single Plan for R30 000 cover: R125.89 monthly
Couple Plan for R10 000 each: R89.94 monthly
Couple Plan for R30 000 each: R168.45 monthly
Family Plan (member, spouse and up to 4 children) for R10 00 each: R102.20 monthly
Family Plan (member, spouse and up to 4 children) for R30 00 each: R259.16 monthly
Medical Aid and GAP Cover
Most of our clients have a medical aid, but do not have a specific Broker to assist them to facilitate queries and to do submissions etc. Our law provides for this cost of about R101 per month to be paid by your medical aid without affecting your monthly contribution or any cost implication to you. If you appoint us as your Broker, we have full-time expert staff at our office that will deal with all your phone and/or email queries in a speedy and professional manner, without you needing to be in lenghty phone queues to resolve issues.
We can arrange medical aid through all the major Medical Aid Schemes and GAP Cover starting at R299 per family monthly that increase your base medical aid hospital cover up to 500% and also provide cover for excesses, co-payments and sub-limit increases.
Contact me: For more information and a free no obligation consultation, please contact Bruce as follows:
Download our Estate Management Tool App: (click on image or type link https://bit.ly/EMT-PWA in your browser or scan QR Code)
The Estate Management Tool (EMT) is a cloud-based Information Vault where you inform your main beneficiary of very important information, such as:
- Where your Will is located and whom to contact?
- Do you want to be cremated or buried?
- Are you an organ donor?
- Financial information such as bank accounts, PIN numbers, and access information
- Cryptocurrency wallets, keys and access information
- Where are policy and other important documentation safeguarded?
- What should be done to your Social Media accounts and your passwords to effect these changes
- Websites, online stores or online media that you manage, their access information and how this should be dealt with
- Your last wishes that might not be in your Will
- Any other crucial information to conclude your deceased estate
- A video message with your last message and wishes